- Ability to load an attribute group file and analyze a subset of the data by selecting desired attributes.
- Multi-Run Mode added, alllowing for unassisted multiple runs for each selected attribute.
- The Calculate Tag Life Corrections Table function now requires a minimum of 10 detections per site per lot. If the minimum requirement is not met, "NA"s are put in the table and the "Compute" action is not allowed.
- The configuration section of the reports now report the parameter constraints and the equating of parameters across releases.
- Fixed incorrect labeling of report columns in paired-release mode.