Image Source: USACE Digital Visual Library
- Ice Harbor Dam. Snake River. River Mile 9.7
- 1962 (units 1-3); 1976 (units 4-6)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Normal Operating Pool1: 437.0-440.0 feet
- Maximum Pool1: 446.0 feet
- Powerhouse Capacity:
- Nameplate capacity: 3 @ 90 MW, 3 @ 111 MW, 603 MW total
- Overload capacity: 3 @ 103.5 MW, 3 @ 127.5 MW, 693 MW total
- Hydraulic capacity: 106 kcfs
- 590 feet, 10 gates
1 From USACE Walla Walla District, Appendix G - Hydroregulations, FR/EIS.
2 From USACE Walla Walla District, Project Data Sheet.
Ice Harbor Dam web page. Contact U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District for all additional information.