- McNary Dam. Columbia River. River Mile 292.0
- 1957; second powerhouse deauthorized 1991
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Normal Operating Pool1:
- 335.0-340.0 feet
- Maximum Pool1:
- 356.5 feet
- Powerhouse Capacity:
- Nameplate capacity: 14 @ 70 MW, 980 MW total
- Overload capacity: 14 @ 80.5 MW, 1127 MW total
- Station service units: 2 @ 3 MW, 6 MW total
- Hydraulic capacity: 232 kcfs
- 1310, 22 gates
1 From USACE Walla Walla District, Structural Details Map.
McNary Dam web page.Contact U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District for all additional information.