Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
PIT Tag Adult Return Queries
- The years following the observation location indicates available data range.
- For Winter runs, select Year for the start year, select "Span Calendar Years" for Date Range Type, and enter Start Date and End Date for Date Range. Date Range years are determined by selections for Year and Date Range Type.
- To generate the Data Link for use with scripting, make all selections and check "Generate Data Link Only" next to the Submit button.
Notes on the DART PIT TAG Dataset
On a daily basis, we upload a daily file from PTAGIS, the primary source, into the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset. The Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset does not include orphan tags (tags that have been detected but are not yet associated with a particular release). On a weekly basis, we synchronize the Columbia River DART PIT TAG dataset with year-to-date data from PTAGIS.
- PIT Tag Release Sites - report includes Site Code, Site Name, River KM, and Hydrounit
- PIT Tag "Standard" Species, Run, Rear Type Combinations (as reported by PSMFC)
- 2009 PIT Tag Specification Document
- PTAGIS Interrogation Site Metadata