Columbia Basin Current and Historical Conditions
- Columbia Basin Quick Look for basin-wide current conditions with 10 Year Averages for Adult Passage, Bonneville Spring Chinook, ESU Passage, Smolt Passage, River Environment.
- Basin-wide Conditions for Temperature, Dissolved Gas Percent, Outflow, and Spill Percent (1995-present) including single year comparison to mean years and other years and all years seasonal trends.
- Population Exposure Alerts for Observed and Forecasted Conditions for Snake River and Columbia River Mainstem Juvenile and Adults to TDG and temperature.
- Columbia Basin Historical Run Timing with Temperature exposure for Adult Passage, ESU and DPS Passage, PIT Tag Adult Passage, PIT Tag Juvenile Passage, Smolt Passage.
- Columbia Basin Water Supply (NWRFC, NOAA) presents current monthly water supply with historical and 30 year normal at select sites in the Columbia Basin: Columbia River at International Boundary, Priest Rapids, Dworshak, Lower Granite, The Dalles, and Bonneville.
Adult Salmonid Passage
- Adult Passage (USACE, NWD)
- PIT Tag Adult Returns (PSMFC) Graphics, by Observation Year, by Release Year, Basin Summary, Historical Run Timing, and Conversion Rate
- PIT Tag Adult Sampling and Tagging at Ladders (PSMFC) Valid Sample TagID List and Sample Time/Rates
- PIT Tag Adult Fallback Adjustment Rates (PSMFC)
- Sport Fishing & Recreation (USACE, NWD)
- PIT Tag Observations by Observation Site | Release Hydro Unit | Release Site | Tag Coordinator (PSMFC)
- PIT Tag Release & Observation Summary by General Parameters | Tag File Selection for Generating Survival & Mean Travel Time Estimates
- PIT Tag TagID List Analysis and Reporting for user-provided list of PTAGIS TagIDs
- Smolt Index (FPC)
- Transportation (FPC)
- Trap Collected Counts (WDFW, Chelan PUD, Colville Tribes Fish & Wildlife (OBMEP), Douglas PUD, USFWS, Yakama Nation)
Instream Arrays & Subbasins with Interrogation and Recapture datasets
- PIT Tag Subbasins Tributary/Basin Release and Observation Summary and Detection Details with Interrogation and Recapture datasets
- PIT Tag Subbasins Detection Site Observation Summary and Detection Details with Coil and Recapture datasets
- PIT Tag Subbasins Interrogation Sites, Recapture Locations, and Year Ranges DART Fact Table (PSMFC)
ESU (Evolutionarily Significant Unit) & DPS (Distinct Population Segment)
- Columbia Basin ESU / DPS Juvenile and Adult (PSMFC) Graphics & Text with 10 Year Averages, Observation Detail, Summary & Migration Timing Component Stocks, Mean Travel Times with Daily TT Graph, and Historical Run Timing
River and Ocean Data
- River Environment (USACE, NWD)
- Streamflow (USGS)
- Hourly Water Quality (USACE, NWD)
- Coastal Upwelling Index (NMFS, PFEL)
- Ocean Moored Buoys (NMFS, PFEL)