Little Goose Dam - Hydroelectric Project Information
- Little Goose Dam. Snake River. River Mile 70.3
- 1970 (units 1-3); additional units 4-6 completed in 1978
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Normal Operating Pool1:
- 633.0-638.0 feet
- Maximum Pool1:
- 646.5 feet
- Powerhouse Capacity:
- Nameplate capacity: 6 @ 135 MW, 810 MW total
- Overload capacity: 6 @ 155.3 MW, 932 MW total
- Hydraulic capacity: 130 kcfs
- 512 feet, 8 gates
1 From USACE Walla Walla District, Appendix G - Hydroregulations, FR/EIS.
Little Goose Dam. Contact U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District for all additional information.