Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
Columbia Basin ESU & DPS Passage Queries
Juvenile Downstream Migration
- Chinook Snake River Spring/Summer ESU
- Chinook Snake River Fall ESU
- Chinook Upper Columbia River Spring ESU
- Chinook Lower Columbia River ESU
- Chinook Upper Willamette River ESU
- Sockeye Snake River ESU
- Steelhead Snake River DPS
- Steelhead Upper Columbia River DPS
- Steelhead Middle Columbia River DPS
- Steelhead Lower Columbia River DPS
Adult Upstream Migration
- Adult Chinook Snake River Spring/Summer ESU
- Adult Chinook Snake River Fall ESU
- Adult Chinook Upper Columbia River Spring ESU
- Adult Chinook Lower Columbia River ESU
- Adult Chinook Upper Willamette River ESU
- Adult Sockeye Snake River ESU
- Adult Steelhead Snake River DPS
- Adult Steelhead Upper Columbia River DPS
- Adult Steelhead Middle Columbia River DPS
- Adult Steelhead Lower Columbia River DPS
Last Update: March 27 2023 18:59:01.
Notes on the DART Columbia Basin ESU & DPS Dataset
DART offers multiple ways to investigate and analyze each specific Columbia Basin ESU (Evolutionarily Significant Unit) and DPS (Distinct Population Segment) population.
- Graphics&Text: Graphics and Text Output for Multiple Populations, Multiple Years, Multiple Projects with River Environment dataset
- Quick Look: Presents current Columbia Basin ESU and DPS passage with the ten year averages at Lower Granite, Little Goose, Lower Monumental, McNary, John Day, and Bonneville dams for select ESU/DPS populations. Updated daily.
- Observation Detail: Table Output of Detailed Release and Observation information for each observed PIT Tag ID for Single Population, Single Year, Single Project with CSV Download File
- Summary & Migration Timing Component Stocks: HTML Table Output of Daily Observation Totals for Single Year for each component stock (Release Site, Species, Run, and Rear Type) for Single Population, All Projects with migration timing information (10%, 50%, 90%) for each project
- Mean Travel Times: HTML Table Output of Reach Mean Travel Times for Juvenile and Adult Populations for All Years with Graphs of Reach-Specific Daily Mean Travel Times. The current migration season estimates are updated on a daily basis throughout the season.
- Historical Run Timing: Graph and HTML Table Output for 10 Year Historical Run Timing for Single Stock, Single Project with Migration Timing Characteristics and Passage Dates