DART Columbia Basin "Quick Look" Spring Spill Chinook Fallback
Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
Query Notes and Methods
- Click on a project plot to view fallback statistics for each year.
- The DART Columbia Basin "Quick Look" Spring Spill Chinook Fallback (updated daily) presents current and historical fallback rates during the Spring Spill Period at Snake River and Mainstem Columbia River projects. Fallback Rates are calculated using the DART PIT Tag Adult Fish Ladders Fallback analysis with data restricted to 4/3-6/20 at Snake River projects and 4/10-6/15 at Mainstem Columbia projects.
- For additional information including individual year details and methods, please refer to the DART PIT Tag Adult Fish Ladders Fallback tool.
- Methods for DART PIT Tag Adult Ladders Fallback
- DART PIT Tag and ESU Metadata & Glossary