DART Columbia Basin ESU & DPS Observation Detail
Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
PIT Tag Columbia Basin ESU & DPS Queries
- ESU (Evolutionarily Significant Unit) and DPS (Distinct Population Segment) Glossary, DART PIT Tag and ESU Metadata & Glossary
- To request data spanning calendar year, select Year for the start year, select "Span Calendar Years" for Date Range Type, and enter Start Date and End Date for Date Range. Date Range years are determined by selections for Year and Date Range Type.
- To generate the Data Link for querying results directly from scripts and automated processes: make all selections, check "Generate Query Result Link Only" next to the "Submit Query" button, and click "Submit Query".
- DART imposes several limits on the number of data rows retrieved from the database.
- > 150,000 data rows: Please contact DART Team, firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics of your data request.
- > 100,000 data rows: Output format forced to raw CSV.
- > 10,000 data rows: Output format forced to CSV with formatting and information.
- Else, query and output format processed with no intervention by DART.