Data Courtesy of Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
Columbia Basin ESU & DPS Passage Queries
- A population of fish for analysis is defined by query selections for Juvenile Detection Site, Adult Detection Site, Include/Exclude Transportation, ESU/DPS population, Rear Type, Include/Exclude Adult Detections. For this query-based population, SAR Estimates are pooled by juvenile detection year, where:
- poolSAR = adultCount / juvCount
- varSAR = (poolSAR*(1-poolSAR)) / juvCount
- se = sqrt(varSAR)
- upper95CI = poolSAR + (se * 1.96)
- lower95CI = poolSAR - (se * 1.96)
- For adult detections, n-Year is the difference in calendar years between juvenile detection and adult detection at the locations selected. For example, 0-Year are adult detections within the same calendar year as juvenile detection.
- We update the SAR input juvenile (fish) files for all years 2002-present on a weekly basis. The PTAGIS datasets are dynamic; release information for historical years may be updated with the primary source at any time. DART executes multiple processes to maintain synchronization with PTAGIS (primary source).
- The adult detections are updated daily and up-to-date through yesterday.