Lower Granite Dam - Hydroelectric Project Information
- Lower Granite Dam. Snake River. River Mile 107.5
- 1975 (units 1-3); additional units 4-6 completed in 1978
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Normal Operating Pool1:
- 733.0-738.0 feet
- Maximum Pool1:
- 746.5 feet
- Powerhouse Capacity:
- Nameplate capacity: 6 @ 135 MW, 810 MW total
- Overload capacity: 6 @ 155.3 MW, 932 MW total
- Hydraulic capacity: 130 kcfs
- 512 feet, 8 gates
1 From USACE Walla Walla District, Digital Project Notebook Structural Details Map.
Lower Granite Dam web page. Contact U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District for all additional information.