DART Adult Passage Counts Daily for All Species
Data Courtesy of U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NWD and Chelan, Douglas, and Grant County PUDs, Yakima Klickitat Fisheries Project, Colville Tribes Fish & Wildlife (OBMEP), Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
Adult Passage Counts Queries
- DART Adult Passage Visual Counts Metadata & Glossary
- The year following the project indicates earliest data available.
- To request data spanning calendar year, select Year for the start year, select "Span Calendar Years" for Date Range Type, and enter Start Date and End Date for Date Range. Date Range years are determined by selections for Year and Date Range Type.
- Setting Start Date and End Date and selecting Chinook Run may conflict, resulting in an empty data set. If a selection for Chinook Run is undefined for the selected Project, it will be ignored and only the Start Date and End Date will be used in the query.
- To generate the Data Link for querying results directly from scripts and automated processes: make all selections, check "Generate Query Result Link Only" next to the "Submit Query" button, and click "Submit Query".